Saturday, March 13, 2010

Numerous Updates

So I have a couple of updates to post since I posted 7 months ago.

In January my hubby and I found out we were expecting our first little one. It was complete surprise to us, but we are super excited. I am currently 14 weeks along and very excited to be out of the first trimester. Luckily, my pregnancy has pretty smooth sailing. No nausea except a little in the 13th week and so far little to no weight gain! Yay! We can't wait to find out what we are having so we can get everything planned. My hubby has started to do minor stuff to the nursery so I am very happy about that. The little one is expected to arrive on September 10, 2010.

My hubby has been layed off since the end of last year, but it has been great so far. He is working the the VFD in our neighborhood and taking courses to become an EMT so we will see which of his careers will happen first.

And lastly, I was promoted. I am now an assistant manager with my company at an apartment community in Austin and am very happy with my new position. I am loving where I work.

Hopefully, I'll try and keep this updated a little better. I am however usually in bed by 9pm because I am EXHAUSTED but the time I get home from work!!

Til next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for updates! :)